Sunday, January 03, 2010

RESOLUTIONS 2010

I've been thinking about my laundry list of New Year's Resolutions for the past couple of days. I didn't totally start "doing" my list yet; to try to do absolutely everything on day 1 is pretty much setting myself up for total failure. I think it is best to try to ease into these things.

On a serious note, I have some things I truly need to work on this year, and NO I won't be listing those things here. (See? I don't share EVERYTHING here, despite what you think). There are areas of my life that need some attention and this is the year to tend to them. I think.

But I do have a list that I am willing to share, and I am just as serious about these items as well. If you want to share some of your resolutions with me I would love to hear about them.

15. Only one stop at Starbucks per day.

14. Stop trying to wear headbands.

13. Be mean. Nice guys (gals) really DO finish last.

12. Veggies, veggies, veggies.

11. Enough with the 5" heels, stick with 4" or less going forward.

10. Get back to running, pronto. Who cares if I'm injured or if it hurts? I need to run. End of story.

9. Stop drinking red wine before bed - it seems to give me insomnia. (White wine, until further notice, is still okay!)

8. Stop working on my days off.

7. Keep my car clean, inside and out.

6. Break up with Artie Lange - permanently.

5. Buy myself those damn Chanel sunglasses I want so badly!

4. Contact "Bravo" to pitch my idea for the new reality series I want to star in: "Real Housewives of Bristol County."

3. No more Cheez-Its.

2. Three words: Gold Metallic Bikini.

1. Find something (even if it is only one thing) to smile about every day.
|