Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I LOVE KERMIT THE FROG

Okay, I know everyone has been talking for the past few days about Kanye West's bad behavior at the MTV Video Music Awards this past Sunday night.

I find it interesting that no one is talking about the fact that Lady Gaga arrived at the venue with a unique date - Kermit the Frog.



I am fascinated by this. I love Kermit. Always have.

So, after an insanely crazy day when my brain is pretty much nothing more than mush, I present my Top Five Reasons Why I Would Like To Date Kermit:

5. I've pretty much known him my entire life, so there wouldn't be any weirdness.

4. His last two dates were Miss Piggy and Lady Gaga; I'm thinking that based on his low standards I've got a shot with him.

3. Being a muppet, he is one of those guys that is easily controlled and manipulated.

2. They say 'once you go green'....

1. I'm a horny toad.




Yes, I am aware that I am insane.
|