Friday, October 16, 2009

EXHAUSED

I'm so damn tired.

Not really sure why, though?

In the past two months, I have been:

- to Las Vegas, Nantucket and New York City
- in a 5K, a 10K, and a Half-Marathon
- driven home after midnight on a Wednesday by the Attleboro Police
- hit on the leg with a large fish that the Atlantic Ocean hurled at me
- on national television
- humiliated beyond all belief while speaking with Mark from "The Biggest Loser"
- waved to by Tom Cruise
- groped by a Las Vegas stripper
- suckered into spending over $80 on apples
- completing a year-long project at work
- introduced to my brand new (and first!) nephew
- worked out by my personal trainer to the point of puking...twice

Amongst many, many other things.

I guess, maybe, it is understandable that I am a LITTLE exhausted. I am craving peace, quiet, and normalcy...now!
|