Thursday, November 12, 2009

BABY STEPS

So my last post was kind of a downer, but ended on a high note (sort of). The cliffhanger was that something important was going to be happening today, Thursday.

All in all, the whole transaction took about twenty minutes. But I have a feeling that it was time well spent.

Met with an old friend, in an old familiar place. Talked about the good times many years ago, and I was commended on my decision to return to a path that was once such an important part of me and of my life.

I'm ready to try something new. Actually, something old that is feeling new again. New, but familiar.

I hate being so cryptic, but I don't want to divulge too much here for fear of failure. I want to make sure I am committed to this new endeavor, and then I will go into more detail. One day at a time. One step at a time. One small, baby step.

But I am truly feeling excited. Almost giddy.

Oh, yeah - that "thing" I was picking up from this old friend today, the thing that made my heart skip a beat?


Well...she's BEAUTIFUL.
|