Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WHAT ARE WORDS FOR?

So once again I have been absent. Absent from here, I mean: conspicuously absent from my blog.

With good reason. I have been going through some stuff that I wasn't quite ready to write about. And I also have been contemplating exactly HOW to properly, accurately, truthfully express myself without being offensive. And based on what I am dealing with, I am not sure I can have it both ways. I can be honest, and absolutely offend some of you, or I can tone it down and not be very true to myself.

Long story short, the words are coming, my friends. The words are coming fast and furious and SOON. Things have come to a head, and I am boiling over. In fact, you may not be able to shut me up, because I have a hell of a lot to say, and not much (if any) of it is going to be very pleasant. Good for the reader? Probably not. Good for the blogger? Man, I hope so.

So there. You've been warned. More posts coming entirely too soon, with entirely too much emotion entangled within.
|